Am doing the role of the princess once again. So that means I have to slim down for this role again.
I had the first practice last Saturday. We just went through the lyrics and the songs. Gosh I have forgotten almost all and I sounded so "xiaosheng". I really sounded odd and weird , the feel is also strange. I think I need time to get adjust to the princess.
After that, we watched a Yueju opera, the same show that we are going to stage next year. The Yueju is performed by Ningbo Yueju Troupe. The director has made some changes and Madame Dong did not appear in scene one unlike the older versions.
However the changes are reasonable. I like the part that Dong Wen Zhong carried the Princess down the mountain. The actions are great.
Hope that we can watch the 2nd VCD next time. ;)
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will go watch~! If I dun have rehearsal :)
Post a Comment