Friday, December 10, 2010

See What I Bought!



A swimming board!!!!

I really want to learn how to swim and to learn that, I must learn how to float.

I am worried so I bought myself a swimming board at Nexx.

Went to a few shops looking for reasonably priced swimming boards...

ML said that she did not use a board when she learnt swimming.

I told her that different people are good at different things...

She is a better swimmer than me but I definitely a better singer than her.

So she let me buy my board! LOL

The next day I finally got a swim with my swim board! Hurray!!!

3 comments:

A.C. said...

well at least a board makes a swimming newbie more comfortable about floating, and makes the initial learning stage smoother

Miko said...

well.. u swam very well that day!

amai said...

My brother just came home telling me that he swam 10 laps....

Then asked me how many laps did I swim...

Well I lapped in the water hundred times...