Friday, December 10, 2010

越剧选段 - 《金龙与浮游》



A very difficult excerpt and Wu Sufei took the challenge to act it.

She was 2nd in rank initially however she got first after Director Zhang Xiaoqing gave her a bonus point of 0.5.

You can see the results in the 2nd video clip below.



I like Wu's fighting spirit... At least she tried to test her limits and tried something different.

Wang has a large fanbase...it is proven in the video clip.

I read articles about Fan fans cornering Zhang Yufeng at the theatre, scolding her and trying to hit her because Zhang was awarded first in the final competition.

Gosh, fans can turn out to be ugly and scary, don't you think so?

3 comments:

Miko said...

very nice!!! I love her performance very much! Very touching.

amai said...

Yeah, I starting to like Wu Sufei's performance. :)

A.C. said...

When I first thought of the plot, I thought how Wu Sufei is going to sing, because this is so Xu or Fan style and not so much for Yin style, but then I think it's a good choice for her.. the casscading of long words in one part is really the highlight