i just checked with leader.. it's okay if we don't have gzx or pop songs to sing, can substitute with other songs of your own choice, be it from other opera genre or other kind of music.. so amai can actually sing yueju if you really have no clue what to sing for gzx..
AC: By hook or by crook, I want to try to sing one ge zai xi... U know my yueju sucks..I can't pronounce it correctly...Don't think that I will sing yueju..But I may want to try huangmei opera.
I have a slight idea on what to choose for my gzx...
At the moment I plan to have 1 gezaxi, 1 xiangju and 1 huangmei.
I'm going to sing a song from a musical, "Ding Shan Ku Ling" for xiangju (tentatively) and perhaps 1 xiju or yueju if possible.. I don't think I can memorise a gzx song so fast.. haha...
nah... I don't want to "cross dress" in this karaoke, because we're supposed to "perform" as in real concert... dunno will get penalised for "playing a fool" or not.. haha...
12 comments:
To be honest I'm just as bad as you when it comes to singing GZX... so I really don't know yet lor..
Me too. Dunno wat to sing lei.
Any recommend? :-)
SH
I think I can only sing "我身骑白马"...haha...
AC: Then sing the one that u know.
I will just sing one xiang ju....xj
dun think i'm going..
i just checked with leader.. it's okay if we don't have gzx or pop songs to sing, can substitute with other songs of your own choice, be it from other opera genre or other kind of music.. so amai can actually sing yueju if you really have no clue what to sing for gzx..
AC: By hook or by crook, I want to try to sing one ge zai xi... U know my yueju sucks..I can't pronounce it correctly...Don't think that I will sing yueju..But I may want to try huangmei opera.
I have a slight idea on what to choose for my gzx...
At the moment I plan to have 1 gezaxi, 1 xiangju and 1 huangmei.
What about you?
I'm going to sing a song from a musical, "Ding Shan Ku Ling" for xiangju (tentatively) and perhaps 1 xiju or yueju if possible.. I don't think I can memorise a gzx song so fast.. haha...
I don't intend to memorise...I am using the Karaoke discs.
Hey...if u wanna sing Yueju...I can duet with u...天上掉下个林妹妹。。you sing the wang style and I sing Jia Baoyu.
nah... I don't want to "cross dress" in this karaoke, because we're supposed to "perform" as in real concert... dunno will get penalised for "playing a fool" or not.. haha...
I don't think we would be penalised and again I dun think we r going to make fools of ourselves.
I meant it as serious singing...anyway..we can sing it some other time if u r not comfortable abt it.
Hahaha...I will be singing both sheng and dan parts... I am now not a total sheng or a total dan.
That's what I am now in KH, no clear identity unlike Number 1, 2 & 3. (LOL)
Post a Comment