Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't Know What To Blog

Most of the time I'm on FB.

Spend most of the time clashing gems in 3s or 4s.

Shanice's blog is now mostly on her new love of the "weeks" or maybe "months" featuring Amami Yuki.

L's blog is now about Karaoke and I can see that she has kind of igniting her once beloved singing in CC's Karaoke Hall.

Serene's blog is of course mostly on cute little Kieth Benjamin.

As for me...once a while I come knocking in and rushing off.

I don't know what to blog.

I used to blog anything under the sun during those old days.

Maybe I was very bored then.

Nowadays I come home feeling worn out and sometimes I just refused to on the PC...

I bring along a chinese book on "Travelling on backpack". (Nope, I have no plans to travel cos I don't have the money." I bring along my opera script - "The Carp Fairy", I wanted "Jia Baoyu's excerpt" but I couldn't find the script.

Anyone has the script, please lend me to zap.

I wanna learn the songs, they aren't easy and in a way I am intimidated by some of the songs. I want to learn them well but sometimes failure tends to eat away your confidence.

Busy afternoon but during the off peak period, I read and I really like to read. To think that I actually bypassed reading for so many years and anyway it is never too late to pick up reading again.

Now I find reading the script a chore...perhaps no motivation...(Is Carp Fairy going to feature next year?)

Am glad to bring my little white lamb and at least it keeps me company during lunch break.

Feel like eating the Tanglin hotpot but....maybe when I get my pay next month...

I'm broke and I can't spend too much.

Any good lobangs ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... i worst... have stopped blogging for mths le... too lazy.... but i am on FB everyday now a days - xj

Miko said...

xj blog is dead already...

amai really seems like nothing to blog leh. You used to blog quite frequently.

Anonymous said...

,,,,,,,, i shall revive it,,,,,, soon....... xj