I'm lying on bed, weak and in pain......
Last night I had panic attacks twice one after another one subsided.
Today went to see DOC and I waited there for more than an hour, feeling upset and fuming at the same time.
Something's wrong with my body. It doesn't regulate regularly as before, for the past one year, my m skipped 3 times.
It came without symptoms and it is hurting so much that I have to take a day rest.
Doc isn't in favour of me taking hormones pills and my mum objects and suggests that maybe I should try chinese medicine instead.
Doc also pointed out that I must be very very stressed and lately I am very stressed.
My whole body aches...and I can't lie on a position for some time because it is stiff and painful.
I am now reading the book on "Silenced"...
Now I am not only physically but also mentally burnt out.
Maybe my life energy is getting weaker...
Will I still have the energy to hold on?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your mom is rite.. go and see chinese doc... mayb u need to 'tiao li'... take care...
hey
please dont try your body = quickly go see doctor and get it stablised please!xj
Well if western medication doesn't work, switch to Chinese physician then! There're times western medication fail to address certain problem...
ur m doesn't come.. mine is overflooded.. sian
aiyoh take care ah.. then i can go n disturb u to talk abt my amami n asako..
阿邁,你怎麼了,不要嚇我啊,趕快全身檢查看看,到底怎麼回事.別忘了,我們還要一起玩,保重啊
Post a Comment