I got a bad haircut yesterday.
Wanna save, so went for the $10 express cut.
Now it is "expressively" ugly yozz. ;P
Anyway, what is done is undone.
No point crying over spilled milk.
I gonna spend more time at home and in my own world. At least I don't detest my own presence, I guess.
Probably I won't get to see many people yozz...which mean not many people will get to see my ugly haircut. ;P
Life continues so MOVE ON.
Ugly so what, I still have to face it.
Just like I have to face with people who thinks not highly of me, however I believe there will be some who are sincere to me.
Life continues, you fall, you stand up again. :)
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
EEeks!! Those kind of $10 express cut really sucky man... I've not patronised any of them for years after many bad and traumatising experiences. But if you want cheap haircut, there's one near Boon Keng MRT which I think not bad lor... my latest haircut was done there... less than $5! And it's not those barber shop, it's those kind of salon. Not sure if it's part of GSS promo or what though...
Where's the exact location, the name of the shop?
哈哈阿邁啊
真想看看你的快速髮型XD
之前我也想試試
還好....哈哈
Eh... can't remember the name leh... but it's one of those shops near the market. All I can remember clearly is that in the vicinity there's a shop selling taiwanese snacks.
Taco San,
The problem with my haircut is that I stepped out of the shop with the same haircut before it was cut. The only difference is that the hair length is shorter.
That's the problem with such shops.. they only cut it shorter/ thinner, they don't change the shape. In a sense, they're not really as professional as what they try to portray lor.. if not how is it possible that it just take 10 mins to cut..
Post a Comment