I put this picture up, ML asked, "美嚒???"
I looked and grimaced at her and said "ok lah". XJ is not as photogenic as Karen. (ML said that Karen is easier to "shoot" than the rest.)
I think this picture is not too bad yozz. (My point of view.)
(XJ always reminds me not to put up any ugly pictures of hers up. ;P)
In fact most of the Khers are not so photogenic, ML always complains of finding difficulties to take our pictures on stage because we do not know how to “comma" and "fullstop".
The Smooching Group. Pioneered by Karen and XJ. Fun right? (LOL)
The Three Mannequins.
I think this picture is well-taken.
The one in the red is the nicest of them all. ;P
2 comments:
wow, i like this photo.
SH
When I saw it for the 1st time, I told ML that this picture is nice. She agreed and that's why I decided to put up.
Post a Comment