Thursday, January 8, 2009

Familiar??? Then I realised...



I find the huadan at the top right corner very familiar. However I couldn't relate that pair of pretty eyes belongs to which KH huadan. (Click to see the enlarged image.)

So I smsed to AC and then he replied back...

"You la!!!"

OMG, then it dawned on me that she is ME!!!

No wonder it seems so familiar and......

(whispering ... ... no wonder I was not able to relate this picture with any of the KH huadans cuz I don't remember seeing any KH dans with such pretty eyes. ;P

Either their eyes are too big or too small or ...#$&$%*$^##$&%...)

Er... Who's that Dragon Lady in the background?

Definitely not me!

Cuz I do not act this role.

Oooops...I sound fat headed yozz......

Head swell already cuz too saturated with work!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u win liao..

Anonymous said...

天啊! 這是妳所說的"美眼"嗎? 那你們那邊的水準真的是"很高"哦.

amai said...

哈哈~~~对呀!
看了顺就好了哟。。。呵呵~~~

我最满意就是我的眼睛哟。。。

在自己的BLOG给自己鼓励,个人觉得无伤大雅。

这跟你所谓的水准扯不上关系。

认识我的朋友会知道我这个文章是在开玩笑的,决不会当真。。。

你未免过份联想了吧。。。

忙碌的日子,工作累的当儿,放轻松吧~~~