I just realised that I have bruises on my leg...
I got them from last night's rehearsal...
However my bruises are minor compared to someone's else...
I feel very BRUISED today...No mood and in fact quite upset over it.
I have already told you that I wasn't confident and uncertain that I could do that stunt.
Yet my words were dismissed...
I am now very upset to see people hurt...
I know it was an accident BUT we could have avoid the accident if someone could just listen to my concerns earlier on.
I got panicky and then in a flash, it happened
Please....no more stunt if I can't do it... even if you think I am a lousy and "pro-less" actress whom does not meet up to your expectations.
I dropped you and I dropped her too...
AND I really do not want to drop another one...
It's too much for me to bear...
I am very upset already...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment