A net friend msn me telling me that my pc may be infected with virus. She said that she received an msn msg from me with a web link. I am very certain that I didn't msn her any websites.
This is what I have gotten from Yahoo Questions & Answers
Msn sending out weird messages to my contacts??
when i am not online sometimes it says i am on mobile and i dont even have a mobile! also my msn has be sending out random messages with just a site name to my contacts with a wink after it, even when i am not online! i dont know how to make it stop!
it all started when my aunt had signed online sent me a link with a wink after it then signed off! i know that nobody has gotton my password, its got to be from these random sites! can anyone tell me how to fix this?
This happened to someone I knew, and he wound up having to delete that email and user name and create a whole new messenger account. I thought it was a computer virus, but he said it was associated with his msn messenger, and that it did that EVERY TIME he logged on to messenger, no matter what computer he used. He created a new msn email and messenger account w/ a new email and new name and he can log in and use it on the very same system w/ no trouble. Yet the instant he tries to log in to the old acct, the same message w/ the link and the wink gets sent out to all of his contacts. If anyone 'clicks' the link, it will start doing it on their system also. He said that is how his got messed up.
hi
go to
http://www.pandasoftware.com
use activescan for online scanning ..
if it finds some files and won`t delete them (due to commercial reasons that might happen) copy&paste the report on the notepad, search the files and delete them. don't forget to unable your antivirus temporally before online scanning
in case activescan won’t work, use this one its really good too
http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/home....
Back to me again,
I shall run my virus scan when I go home.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment