Sunday, April 29, 2007

YN As Butler Diao

One shocking news is that YN has to take up WMY's Butler Diao.

YN is given no choice because WMY has declined to play the role as she has not finished her studies yet.

Furthermore, almost all elgible actors have been down with other roles already.

Butler Diao is a very heavy role and is a difficult role for a xiao dan to act. YN will have difficulties to act such a role.

To be frank, I can't picture YN as Butler Diao. It sures tarnish a dan's image. However YN has no other choice but to take up the role as no one else is available to take such a role.

If no one plays Butler Diao, the whole show may have to shelf into the closet. (Sighz)

WMY...... Guess by the time u come back, you are probably down for 5D and Fish......

My shows usually need many people......If one or two are not able to act, the shows may have to put on hold. (Sighz)

3 comments:

juanjuan said...

yeah.. just like the fish show, song palace and dreams... almost everyone has to be involved, else the shows would have to be put on hold....


I think YN may not have a choice.. I will try help if i got the chance. xj

amai said...

Guess this is the only way left.

Anonymous said...

It's still not confirmed...hopefully, another person can take up that role...I feel very scared cos I'm afraid I may not do well for village girl after acting this char...

Of cos my dan role more important lah...hahaha...

Ni